- Job Description
- As a Full-stack Engineer at our company, you will be responsible for the the human-machine interface of our autonomous robotics systems, ensuring effective communication between the user application and our systems.
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of a user-facing application that allows machine operators to visualize, monitor the operations, and define the tasks of our robotics system.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and guarantee reliability of the user application.
- Development of the backend for our application, working closely with the robotics teams to ensure smooth integration of the HMI in the rest of the systems.
You may also choose to work on:
- Networking performance and troubleshooting of our deployed systems.
- Development and maintenance of CI and CD pipelines used by multiple teams.
- Minimum Qualifications/Requirements
- - Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in a collaborative environment.
- Experience setting up and scaling databases based on user requirements.
- Strong understanding of software versioning and usage of Git.
- Proficiency in English.
- Preferred Qualifications/Requirements
- - Experience working in the robotics industry.
- Experience working in a remote Linux environment.
- Good understanding of containerization and experience using Docker.
- Familiarity with Agile and the Scrum methodology.
- Proficiency in Japanese.
- Ideal candidate profile
- - A flexible learner who excels in managing and prioritizing tasks, adapting to dynamic environments, and swiftly learning new technologies and skills.
- A critical thinker who can identify problems, develop efficient solutions, and understand the implications of changes in complex systems.
- A resilient performer who maintains the output quality and showing tenacity despite challenges in high-pressure situations.
- A proactive innovator who takes the initiative to identify business needs, suggesting improvements, and experimenting with creative solutions.
- A committed team player who demonstrates strong ownership of tasks, commitment to team decisions even when in disagreement, and fosters a transparent, positive work environment.
- Language skills (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- Proficient in English
Japanese is preferred.
- Contract type
- Full-time employee (3 months of probationary period)
- Work hours
- Flextime (Core time 11:00 - 15:00)
Standard hours 9:00 - 18:00
- Two days off per week
Year-end and New Year holidays
Annual paid leave
National holiday make-up leave
Nursing care leave
Congratulation and condolence leave
- 5 million yen ~ 10 million yen
Based on skills, experience, and abilities
- Complete health and social insurance
Commuting fee support
Rental Laptop and Smartphone
- Please submit your resume in English.
Complete the form and click "Review Your Application" button