Computer Vision Senior Engineer
- Job Description
- You will be engaged in designing and developing technically right solutions to various problems that arise in real-world applications of image/point recognition technology. We expect you to lead 2~3 junior engineers while also working as a developing engineer.
- ・Development of camera calibration technology
・Development of object recognition technology using Deep Learning
・Development of Visual Odometry technology using RGBD
・Development of SLAM and other navigation technologies
・Development of meshing technology for point clouds
・Decompose the tasks defined by the manager into subtasks that can be solved by junior engineers.
・Development support for junior engineers
- Minimum Qualifications/Requirements
- ・A deep understanding in image/point recognition technology.
・Problem solving abilities
・Leadership to lead the team toward long-term development goals
- Preferred Qualifications/Requirements
- ・Publications and patents with notable achievements
・Experience in committing to OSS
・Experience in developing computer vision software products
- Language skills (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- Fluent in English
- Contract type
・Probationary Period: 6 months (salary same as above)
- Work hours
- Flex time (core hours 11:00-15:00, 60 minute lunch)
- ・Two days off per week, Japanese national holidays, New Year's vacation etc.
・Paid Leave, Bereavement Leave
- ・Annual salary, paid monthly
・Based on your experience, skills and potential
- ・Health insurance
・Full transportation coverage
・Company PC / iPad / smartphone
Complete the form and click "Review Your Application" button