- Job Description
- You will be engaged in reproducing the real physical space in a virtual space, or presenting the machine automation realized in a virtual space in a good-looking way.
- ・Creation of 3D objects corresponding to objects existing in physical space when they are acquired in the form of video or point clouds.
・Development of a system that enables people with less knowledge of 3D or CG to create 3D objects.
・Development of drawing modules to express digital space in a cool way (wireframes, etc.)
・Development of a module for rendering digital space in a photorealistic way
・Development of VR applications.
- Minimum Qualifications/Requirements
- ・A deep understanding of technology in CG.
・Basic coding technique
・Problem solving skills
- Preferred Qualifications/Requirements
- ・Experience in developing VR apps
・Publications and patents with notable achievements
・Experience in committing to OSS
- Language skills (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- Fluent in Japanese or English
- Contract type
・Probationary Period: 6 months (salary same as above)
- Work hours
- Flex time (core hours 11:00-15:00, 60 minute lunch)
- ・Two days off per week, Japanese national holidays, New Year's vacation etc.
・Paid Leave, Bereavement Leave
- ・Annual salary, paid monthly
・Based on your experience, skills and potential
- ・Health insurance
・Full transportation coverage
・Company PC / iPad / smartphone
Complete the form and click "Review Your Application" button