Computer Vision Engineer
- Job Description
- You will be engaged in designing and developing technically right solutions to various problems that arise in real-world applications of image/point recognition technology.
- ・Development of recognition technologies such as object recognition
・Development of anomaly detection technology using image input
- Minimum Qualifications/Requirements
- ・A deep understanding in image/point recognition technology.
・Problem solving abilities
- Preferred Qualifications/Requirements
- ・Publications and patents with notable achievements
・Experience in committing to OSS
- Language skills (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- Fluent in Japanese or English
- Contract type
・Probationary Period: 6 months (salary same as above)
- Work hours
- Flex time (core hours 11:00-15:00, 60 minute lunch)
- ・Two days off per week, Japanese national holidays, New Year's vacation etc.
・Paid Leave, Bereavement Leave
- ・Annual salary, paid monthly
・Based on your experience, skills and potential
- ・Health insurance
・Full transportation coverage
Complete the form and click "Review Your Application" button