- Job Description
- You will be engaged in developing control technology for a variety of sensors in order to make use of the technology developed by the company in the real world.
- ・Development of control programs using GNSS, IMU, LiDAR, etc.
・Development of control programs for industrial cameras and IP cameras
・Development of control systems using PLCs, etc.
- Minimum Qualifications/Requirements
- ・High level of coding skills (Python, C, C++, etc.)
・Basic knowledge of electronic circuits
・Problem solving skills
- Preferred Qualifications/Requirements
- ・Experience in developing embedded software.
・Experience in system development using ROS
・Experience working in a team to develop/manage code
・Experience in committing to OSS
- Language skills (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- Fluent in Japanese or English
- Contract type
・Probationary Period: 6 months (salary same as above)
- Work hours
- Flex time (core hours 11:00-15:00, 60 minute lunch)
- ・Two days off per week, Japanese national holidays, New Year's vacation etc.
・Paid Leave, Bereavement Leave
- ・Annual salary, paid monthly
・Based on your experience, skills and potential
- ・Health insurance
・Full transportation coverage
Complete the form and click "Review Your Application" button