- Job Description
- You will be engaged in designing and developing appropriate solutions to various problems that arise when applying robotics to the real world.
- ・Development of control systems using ROS, etc.
・Research and development for issues in the robotics field, such as grappling
・Discuss with other engineers and develop solutions
- Minimum Qualifications/Requirements
- ・High ability to design and develop solutions with robotics.
・Problem solving abilities
・Experience with operating robots
- Preferred Qualifications/Requirements
- ・Papers and patents that have made outstanding achievements
・Experience in committing to OSS
- Language skills (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- Fluent in Japanese or English
- Contract type
・Probationary Period: 6 months (salary same as above)
- Work hours
- Flex time (core hours 11:00-15:00, 60 minute lunch)
- ・Two days off per week, Japanese national holidays, New Year's vacation etc.
・Paid Leave, Bereavement Leave
- ・Annual salary, paid monthly
・Based on your experience, skills and potential
- ・Health insurance
・Full transportation coverage
Complete the form and click "Review Your Application" button